Wednesday, September 5, 2018

yes hello

Hey, here I am not on Twitter 👋

I'm gonna fire up this dumb old blog instead, & try to approach & use it a little more like Twitter. This means, I guess, short, frequent entries? Anyway, I hope that you guys I know online will stop by.

I put all my completed pieces of writing, such as they are, in one place a couple days ago. I added a page called 'Not Birb', which I intended to be a frequently updated approximation of a Twitter stream. But this was immediately problematic in ways I have exactly no idea how to fix. Instead, I wiped it clean & filled it in with what amounts to a blog post explaining my non-tweeting status, and linked its title to this very page. My dumb old blog.

So welcome & thanks for reading. I'm lurking at Twitter & I'm happy to DM there, but here's where I'm hanging out and actually typing. I expect it'll have a lot to do with food. I like food. And dogs, though I'm more inclined to leave pups in the paws of the experts. I'm a devout believer in the arts & sciences, so they'll show up.

Photo by C.T.Thatch Brooklyn, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment